Sunday, March 8, 2009

so the colors look a little miffed in the picture, but this is pretty much done i think
Dunkleosteus, a prehistoric fish from the Devonian period, he is happy...
Hopefully ill be able to build the house that i want to, i might have to figure something out for the legs since i dont think ill be able to do bronze anymore.
Some bad stuff happened in the social life, of which im really sad about, and i doubt it will ever be better, but the consoling words of my friends are helpful. on the plus side my fortune cookie told me to think about it because ill feel better, "focus on the color yellow tomorrow for good luck"

I keep listening to "The Beginning is the End is the Beginning" by the Smashing Pumpkins, not the one from the batman and robin soundtrack, but the version from the B-sides album. well that song and  some MeWithoutYou

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that you're the best?

You are. And also, your face.

Joe VanSpronsen said...

Uh, where did this all come from?
That is some top notch water color. I sir, and incredibly impressed.

Joe VanSpronsen said...

'and' is actually 'am' you just have to squint a little.

Kate said...

Hi Mike- I just stumbled across your page, and I wanted to tell you that although I don't know you anymore, I can see so much of your personality (what I knew at least) in your artwork. You are very talented.