Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not really finished drawing from my sketchbook, anyways things are getting along slowly, Im not where I want to be with my stuff for my show, but I think its mostly I need to spend less time not at calder, so in other words i need to get up earlier and stay here later, probably good desicions, maybe start buying groceries to have here to.
Also, apparently not that many people have heard about this yet, but im excited because well basically its a movie being produced by two amazing people Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov (director of Nochnoy Dozor, and Wanted) and directed by Shane Acker, who is a fairly young guy not to far out of college who has done some stuff with Weta. Anyways I digress, check out  9

I think I will use some of my christmas money to buy more Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, cause that show never gets old.

No comments: